Choose my Life
My Future.
Word count: 742
Choice count: 22
Section count: 15
Image count: 15
Error count: 2
Field Related Analysis
Education : 51 matches
(choice, college, don, learn, social, teach, teacher, university)Dance : 23 matches
(around the world, back, close, out, running, social, traveling)Social Work : 17 matches
(family and friends, help, parent, social, teacher)Target Structure: (2 matches)
volunteer (6 matches)
volunteering (3 matches)
My Future.
The end of High Schools.
I just graduated from high schools, now I have to decide what I want to do later. There are two choices available for me, I can go to college in Social Sciences in commerce since I don't like chemistry or physic. Or, I can take a gap year and travel, like I always wanted to do.
Choice 1 : Enter college in Social Sciences in commerce.
Choice 2 : Take a gap year and travel.

Enter College in Social Sciences in Commerce.
I decided to go to college in Social Siences in commerce because I'm not sure of what I want to do later, and I'm scared of not having enough money to travel. Now, I have to choose between to path that interest me, become an elementary teacher or a lawyer.
Choice 1 : Go to university in Elementary Teaching.
Choice 2 : Go to university in Law.
Take a gap Year and Travel.
Travel around the world as always been my dream. I was able to make a budget, and now I'm not scared of running out of money.
Choice 1 : Go to Hawaii.
Choice 2 : Go to Paris.
Go to University in Elementary Teaching.
I decided to become an elementary teacher because I love kids, and I want to help them learn. But now, I don't know if I want to stay in Quebec to teach or go to another country and volunteer.
Choice 1 : Teach in Quebec.
Choice 2 : Volunteer in other country to teach.
Go to University in Law.
I didn't like this program, so I decided to stop. Now, I have to go back to my parent's house and get a job until I know what I want to do.
Choice 1 : The end.
Go to Hawaii.
I've been in Hawaii for three months now, and I really like it here. But, I told my parents I would come back after traveling for four months to go to college, I don't know what to do.
Choice 1 : Stay in Hawaii.
Choice 2 : Go back to Quebec to study.
Go to Paris.
I went to Paris since it's a city I always wanted to visit. But now, I don't know if I stay in Paris and study to make my parents happy or, if I continue to travel around the world.
Choice 1 : Study in Paris.
Choice 2 : Continue to travel around the world.
Teach in Quebec.
I stayed in Quebec close to my family and friends, but I feel like I didn't accomplish anything to really help other people.
Choice 1 : The end.
Volunteer in Another Country to Teach.
I volunteer in Africa, I really like teaching away. I feel like I do something to help the world be better. Plus, I found love here with another volunteering person, and we plan to build a house here.
Choice 1 : The end.
Stay in Hawaii.
I was too happy here, so I decided to stay even tho my parents are sad I'm not coming back to study. I found love, and we opened a little restaurant on the beach, so I'm living well.
Choice 1 : The end.
Go Back to Quebec to Study.
I came back to Quebec to respect what my parents said. Now I'm going to go to college in Social Sciences in commerce, but I'm still not sure of what I will do later.
Choice 1 : Enter college in Social Sciences in commerce.
Study in Paris.
Sadly, I ran out of money, since living in Paris is pricey, and had to come back to Quebec and live at my parent's place. Now I'm going to find what I want to do with my life.
Choice 1 : The end.
Continue to Travel Around the World.
I decided to continue to travel because it makes me happy. Now, I don't know if I want to go to Hawaii, my dream placed to visit, or, do some volunteering and help build houses.
Choice 1 : Go to Hawaii.
Choice 2 : Volunteer to build houses.
Volunteer to Build Houses.
I really like helping other people, so I chose to stay volunteering for a while. I miss my family and friends, but seeing other people happy from my help is amazing.
Choice 1 : The end.
Commentaires
Publier un commentaire